Wednesday 22 December 2010

What's to come!

Hey, in this post, I'm going to be describing what's to come in the future! Or what I hope, anyway.

But first, I want to show off a little project of mine. :P



I spent about 1 hour making the basic thing, then another hour bug fixing and adding stuff. Basically, it's a little AIR app that stores little notes, then saves it all to an array. Only 5 notes can be shown at a time, though. The thing also folds away neatly (with animation). That "X" button isn't actually to close the app; it's to shrink it. This is so if there is something behind my arrow, I can get to it.

WHAT'S TO COME IN THE FUTURE

Ok, the main article. As you can see, I've already started doing tutorials. I'd like to continue doing this, as I enjoy it. I'll try and make them all code based as well, so you don't have to download anything. However, I'll be sticking to AS3 only - no AS2.

I'm also hoping to do videos. I've found a way to make recordings smooth, so I can do a number of things. I've always wanted to do Let's Plays - they sound quite fun! I'll only be doing Flash games, mind.

Games wise? Well, I have stuff in the works, but I'm not promising completion. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment