Sunday 7 November 2010

50th post!

I just noticed that this post would be my 50th! Woooooow. Now for a speech!

When I first started this blog back in the ye olde days of February 2009 I honestly didn't really expect this blog thing to work. I believed no one would ever read it. I was right. Thus, I left the blog for dead for over a year, until July 2010...

July brought on a new era for me. I remembered this blog, and decided to check it out. In the process of this, I also decided to make a new post about the game I was making at the time. That turtle game (which by the way, is extremely close to completion, I just need to finish it up a little) started the blog up again.

From then on, I have been posting frequently. Although it doesn't say I have many followers (only 2, excluding myself) I do know that people visit the blog to check on stuff.

Finally, in October, I released a game. It was well received, which I loved.

All in all, thanks guys! =D

2 comments: