Friday 9 July 2010

Wow, new game?

Haha, I guess no one visited... well anyway, that thing was ages ago, and was sadly never finished. Oh well, out with the past, in with the new.

I've started development of a small game based on a turtle that I designed ages ago using a simple pixel art method. With Knyh (who's making sprites for the game) I'm slowly, but surely, making a small game. At this moment in time, there's hardly any gameplay whatsoever. You can move the turtle up and down, a submarine goes past every once in a while, there's an animated sea bed, there's a distance score and a bubble is generated every once in a while. It's all very pretty.

Now, screenshots of the game so far:




The first image being of the turtle that I designed, with the distance score and the animated sea bed. The second image being of the submarine (made by Knyh) which is awfully like a certain yellow submarine.

Now, many other sprites HAVE been produced, but I have not yet implemented in the game. They'll be seen shortly. Until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment